Friday, April 13, 2012

Rainbow Collage

I have been spending a lot of time in Pinterest and found some awesome ideas!  I loved this collage idea and thought that the kids could use some of our old magazines and brighten up our classroom.  So... we spent a few days of "art time" gathering red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple pictures and then ripping them into small pieces (fun!).  In my failed attempt to cut a circle I made a flower shape out of brown craft paper... oh well, flower shaped it is.  A layer of Modge Podge, the pieces of paper and a layer of Modge Podge later THIS is what we ended up with:

Can't wait to share our colored rice craft

2 comments:

  1. This could be used for a color wheel activity too! I think the flower shape is nice too!

    We homeschool too, so I hope you continue to post your ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HSMama, that is actually exactly why we did the project, it was part of our "art lesson" that week.

      Thanks for reading! We are off to the Mid-West Homeschool Conference in Ohio this weekend so hopefully I'll come back with some fun ideas to share.

      Delete