Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chicken Broccoli Cups

In an attempt to find an alternative to The Pampered Chef's chicken broccoli braid I came up with... "The Cup"!  Here's how I made it:

In a bowl I combined:
2 Cups grilled chicken cut into bite size cubes
1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used white, but yellow would be great too)
2(ish) Cups of broccoli chopped
2 cloves garlic
1/2 Cup mayonnaise  

1/2 Cup shredded cheddar for topping
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (I used the garlic butter and it was amazing!)

I sprayed a large muffin (the monster muffin size) tin with non-stick spray (not sure if I needed it, but it was worth the little effort to avoid anything sticking) and then arranged the crescent rolls in each "cup".  I tried to do it all "neat and fancy", but I ended up just piecing it together and I think it looked fine!

 See... I just smooshed them in.

Then fill almost to the top.  

Top with reserved cheese....

 Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.....

Super simple, quick (under 25 minutes), great way to use up leftovers, didn't take a lot of dishes and *delicious*!



  1. Made these last night and they were a huge hit. I used flattened Grands biscuits instead of the crescent rolls bc that's what I had on hand. I seasoned the filling using the PC Dill Mix. I love how easy and fast they are to put together. Incidentally, a couple of weeks ago I made these cups with a different filling: ground beef, baked beans, barbecue sauce, with cheese on top. That's really good too. Thanks for a great recipe!